Friday, October 30

:(

I'm kinna sad. Stan made this fuss a/b at least trying to come and see me, but of course he didn't. And I'm not even gonna bring it up. I'm just gonna suck it in. S'posedly me and him are hanging out 2m. ALL DAY. Should I even believe that ? I don't think I should. He's trynna pull the excuse that his body won't let him sleep in.But if given the chance, you will. And I know he will. So I prolly won't see him until like three. And then he'll prolly be like I should be getting home early. So I'm not even all that excited a/b seeing him. I could just spend the day with Katy, but I wanna give him the chance to at least prove himself.

I have cable again, kinda. I don't have any of my basic channels. I can't watch my channel 2 news in the morning when I'm getting ready. Omgah, IHOP has gingerbread pancakes. I'm so on those, with or without Stan's permission. I'm kinna sick of that too. Just b/c he's on this health thing doesn't mean that I have to be. He throws tantrums whenever I eat something bad. Ugh, it irks me. Anyway, I gotta talk to dad a/b fixing my cable.

I painted my nails today, for the first time in forever. The color looks sooo neutral. I gotta get more colors. The dollar store at top of the hill has nice colors. Maybe the next one will be more brown. Ugh. I should clean my room. Only b/c I'm upset. Cleaning helps me calm down. And then I'll have a clean room. Yay. Pandora time ? Yea, since nothing else is really on. Wait.. on second thought, I'll clean 2m morning. I'm just not feelin' it right now.

Being in a bad mood sucks.

Sunday is Demonte's birthday. Going somewhere out there in Antioch/Concord. Prolly skating ring or Jungle. I'm excited. That should brighten up my dull Friday. Geeze. I haven't gone out on a Friday in SOOOO long. I guess I could. But I know an arguement will ensue. And I'm not really ready to have one of those. This relationship is already taking it's toll on me.

Maybe I will clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment