Sunday, October 11

Hmm.

Yesterday, I splurged. I refuse to spend anymore money. Ugh, I bought TWO new pair of shoes. One I really needed. I needed some black flats, just all day whenever throw on type of flats. And since we were at Payless and they were having bogo, I had to get another pair. So I got these purple polka flats. I guess I needed purple flats. Ahahaha. Um, I bought HELLA purple stuff these past few days. No more purple. And I need winter clothes. Keep that in mind for me for when I go shopping next time. And then at Wet Seal they were having a 5 for $20 sale on alla their sale items. So I saw this really cute shirt and top. And then I was frustrated b/c I didn't see anything else. Like, wtf ? Then I decided to get another of the skirt I already had. Then I was upset b/c the shirt had a hole in it, so I had to get something else. And there wasn't anything. So I wound up leaving Wet Seal with three of the same skirt in different colors in tadly different prints. Then in Charlotte, I didn't really see anything. These one pair of pants were hella cute, so I got those. And a few tops. And a dress. I don't even really wear dresses. But this is good b/c I need to get out of this screen tee thing. I'm gonna donate alla the ones I don't wear. Time to empty the closet again. Yay. Ahaha. Um.. what else is there to blab a/b ? Newport Mall sucks. Ahaha. Ohh, the long sleeve purple shirt that I tried on. The most hilarious thing that I've done. Ahaha. I tried on this REALLY cute shirt. I got a medium b/c normally mediums fit. This shirt didn't work for me at all. The part that was supposed to be a vneck around the bust was like completely covering my chest. Ahahaha. It was soo funny. I died with that. Um, yea.

I wanna go out one of these weekends like how me and the girls used too. To try to help us get off of our gramma status. Ahahah. We sleep hella early. Like, we just die. It's so sad. We had to force ourselves to stay up past 10. Ahahaha.

This is the boyfriend's last day of work for ProPark. He's now a City Employee. Yay ! Ahahah. I'm soo happy. Now I gotta look for a job. A person just called from this interior design job that I applied for. He said he'll call back if he wants me. I doubt he will, but it never hurts to be a bit hopeful. I look everyday for jobs. The majority of the jobs suck, or I can't do it b/c of timing and scheduling. I wanna go apply at Charlotte in Tanforan. Hmm..

Today the girls are supposed to be coming over. When they do, I'll put up the laundry. Maybe. It's really cold in my house today. And now alla sudden I'm lightheaded. Ahaha. I should nap. Toodles noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment