Sunday, November 1

Weekend Recap

Soo.. this weekend was eventful. I guess you can say it was. I did a lot of stuff, but it was too short.

Saturday
Happy Halloween to all! I hope you all had a great weekend. I woke up, pretty much chilled for a bit. Then took a shower and waited for my Bunny to come over. We watched TV for  awhile and then headed to eat. Had burritos. Yummy. Then went over to Nick's. Saw Chris again. And I met his wife.. I believe her name is April. She's fun. We ate s'more and drank. Omgah, it felt soo good to have that in me. I missed it. Anyway, played some drunken Rock Band. That's always fun. Stan didn't play. My poor boyfriend, I could see he was tired. Came back to my house, sexytimed, ko'ed for a bit, I think. And then I remember him kissing me and leaving. He didn't even give me a chance to wake up a bit. That made me kinna sad.

Sunday
Happy Birthday Demonte! He turned 11. So for his special day, we decided to go to the roller rink in Antioch. We (meaning me, mom, Joi & Demonte) had to catch BART since the bridge is STILL closed. That was fun. I haven't seen my mom on public transit in forever. She read though. And geeze, it's kinna sad how my mom just has to talk to other people. Anyway, got there, finally, and went to the rink. Omgah, somebody else was having a birthday party, and they decided to bring their entire family. And for some reason, that entire family was like... ugly. Not ONE of them was even decent looking. And then.. these poor girls. All of them had the most hideous weaves. I mean, c'mon. If you're gonna wear a weave, gotta make it believable. One girl decided to do a Farrah Fawcet type of style. There's no way that's how any black girl's hair is naturally. And then there was a girl who had bangs, but then alla her hair was just out, and had a clip on ponytail. Gahh, it was HARD as HELL for me to NOT speak a/b these people. Anyway, I had fun. They played some other game. Didn't play as many good songs as last time though. I took pictures, so check FB. Um.. what else is there ? Ohh, Red Robin, duh. Yummy Red Rice Bowl. Then BART home. I ko'ed instantly, and woke up in Oakland. I wish I didn't though. Did my homework too.

I gotta adjust to this time change. Omgah, I'm exhausted at 10:00. Ahahaha. This is worse for my gramma status. I gotta change my doctor's appt. Can't miss my sister's game. Though I prolly could. We're not doing too well. Capp's such a bad coach. What else is there that I can ramble a/b ? I guess nothing. 2m I will clean my room. I will, I will, I will. And I'm going to look for a new bed print. I'm tired of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment