Wednesday, October 7

YAY !

I haven't been here in forever, and I'm coming back with some pretty damn good news.

Congrats to Stanislav K. Bratchikov to making it in to San Francisco Police Academy, class 227.

I'm soo happy for my boyfriend. His DREAM came true. So for alla those people who say that the American Dream isn't achievable, you've been proven wrong. Work hard it, and you'll be where you wanna be. My boyfriend is going to be a police officer. How many 22 year-olds do you know that have a career ? Hmm ? I don't know of any, besides my boyfriend. And Paul. Ahaha. I'm soo happy for my Bunny. Woohoo.

So.. anyway, with that being said, there is a LOT that I need to do. Step my game up in school. I dropped CADD b/c I wasn't feeling Francisco. Deleted that other blog.. ugh. I need to get a job. Spend smarter. Figure out what I wanna do to be a zoologist. Or a vet. In case I decide to change majors.

Must get a job. Must get a job. And on that note, I have an interview on Friday. And I'm excited a/b that. I'm gonna go to Charlotte in Tanforan and apply there. Even though it's WAYY low minimum wage, I must do it to make my boyfriend proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment