Monday, October 12

Aww, man, I love my boyfriend.

So, he's definitely working on his attitude. Today, I knew it was gonna be a hard day. Rough, long, annoying, b/c I was taking Stan to Concord to buy a car. I wasn't expecting to be left alone for an hour and a half, but I toughed it out. Texted a few people, did a few things online, didn't complain. Then Stan came back and was a bit sad b/c the guy was asking for too much. The guy wanted $11000, for a 17 year old car. Stan said he would go as low as $10, but that guy wouldn't budge. So, we pretty much drove to Concord for nothing. Then we left the house and had to pee. Like really bad. And I saw a Costco and decided to pull over and go to that bathroom b/c I wasn't gonna be able to hold it. Then we got hungry. And couldn't decide on what to eat, as always. We decided on Chili's. And then it was HELLA good. Or the appetizer was. Those nacho things. Ahahahaha. And then, he paid. He wouldn't even let me pay. Like, he wouldn't budge. And he paid for toll. This REALLY isn't like him. I was taken aback by these actions he showed. I'm really happy. I'm happy that he's working on his attitude. It made me feel really special today. When he acts this way, I want to give him everything I can.

2m is the puppy shopping day. I'm excited. Just a small cage for the dog w/ a bed in it and a little tin for food and water. I'm gonna be home lots now this semester, and I think the people at the rink will be okay if I bring it in occasionally. And Stan's cleaning the cage. I'm happy I don't have to help, but I'm gonna help. Esp if it's raining. I want to get it over with. And maybe with a clean these pesty ass flies will go away. I'm hoping so. Seriously. I'm gonna spray the room while he's outside and fan it out. Then maybe it'll work.

I'd blog a/b what happened to my car, but it upsets me. Like, REALLY bad. Stupid bitch and her dog fucked up my car. I'm so sad. Like, disappointed sad.

I have to work on my speech. It's due Friday. It sucks. I have NO idea what I want to say. Well, I know what I want to say, but I need to know how to phrase it, and that I have no idea to do. Ugh.

I've had some inquires a/b jobs this past week. Hopefully I get something. I keep applying to places too. Good news maybe ? I hope so. The more I save for this valenersary gift the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment