Friday, July 31

Day One

Today marks the first day I'm house sitting. Um, it's rather boring. I think it would be easier if Stan had FULL cable on alla TV's in his house. I watched Twilight Zone earlier with Katt and then I took her home and came back, ate dinner, and watched disc one of the Dead Zone. Now I'm blogging before I get in that bed and KO. His blanket for the couch makes me sneeze. I think I'm allergic to wool. Instead of wearing my jammies, I'm wearing things of his. I found the first Valentine's day card that I made him. I instantly started to tear up. I miss him so much.

2m should be more entertaining. I'll be cleaning, and going out with my girls. Yay. That's gonna be fun.

I'm tired, and I miss you. You need to come home to me Bunny. NOW.

2 comments:

  1. ;instead of jammies, im wearing things of his;
    how super cute is that!
    i wished i could do that.
    my past ex's were too small hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha, that's why you gotta go out w/ BIG guys. Well, my boyfriend isn't big at all. He's just tall. So I wear his stuff.

    ReplyDelete