Friday, July 24

Dear World,

Why are you so cruel to me ? I know I've done some fucked up things, but I'm changing my ways. I've done the best things lately, and I've gotten NOTHING in return. Why do you give me alla these wonderful opportunities and them take them from me ? For practice ? I don't need anymore. I want to be like everybody else. I don't like my disability. I don't want it anymore. It's not fair. And there isn't anything I can do about it. I guess I can file a lawsuit against the county of San Francisco for not giving me a job, but would that be right ? I want to do something, I want to be a voice for all of those who are too scared to speak up for themselves. What can I do ? Google will be my new best friend for this. I want to be treated as an individual. Not only am I black, I'm female, and I stutter. I faced with the worst disabilities and I don't think I'm strong enough to overcome these things. I have no shoulder to really cry on anymore since me and Stan aren't fully together atm. It's me. And I know I'm not strong enough to do this on my own. I need fighting forces. Maybe there's a group somewhere in SF that I can go to.

I want Stan back. I'm doing all that I can. I've moved him first, and I don't think he realizes it. I'm living my life for him. I'm making all of my choices based on what would make him happy. I want to be appreciated for that.

2m I'm going w/ Katt and her family to Coyote Point. I'm excited. More time outta the house. I need it, badly.

That's my update.

Oh wait, I love my dog, and I'm getting him a doggy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment