Monday, July 13

Tomorrow is the day!

Yes. I get to see Bunny, finally. We have a lot planned for 2m. He's picking me up at home and then we're going to the beach for a stroll. Then we're coming back towards my house to check out this pet store and Chinese food place. The pet store is so Stan can browse and see what kind of pet he wants for his birthday present. I'm so excited. I'm taking pride in my appearance for him now. I know I don't have to impress him, but I think this would be a positive step considering the circumstances. And I do wanna go back to the gym. I just have no motivation atm. I should, since I'm paying for it every month. And I'm in better health.

HEALTH ! That reminds me. I finally got my appointment to talk to another dermatologist for a second opinion. I'm bringing all of the creams and ointments that I've been putting on my face to show them. I hope I get something that works this time. This morning, when I woke up and washed my face, my skin just peeled off. It was the FREAKIEST and most scary thing that has happened to me.

Roller rinking this weekend with the girls. I really don't wanna go. I'm seriously upset by the whole birthday thing. And then Chelsea's thing is also that night. Something that I feel is gonna be awkward. But whatever. I'm gonna go b/c Jess pretty much convinced me. It's whatever. I'm... I'm not feelin' it.

I'm prolly gonna have to retake this class. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment