Sunday, July 12

Lazy Sundays.

I'm always down for a day of doing nothing, but sometimes I just wanna get out and do something. Today is simply one of those days. I'm doing nothing, but wanna do something. But I know myself and if the chance presented itself for me to go out, I would more than likely deny it. B/c I'm lazy.

So, Jess is coming back and we're planning on going back to the ROLLER RINK ! Yay ! I love roller rinking. Even though I just fall. It's still gonna be HELLA fun. Ahaahaha. The one in San Jose is SOO confusing. We might just have to go back to the one in Antioch b/c that one is easier to understand.

Stan's leaving soon for Russian River. :( It's sad b/c I'm not gonna have him for a week and half. Home for the most of that time too b/c I'll be outta school. Maybe Jess will be back and I'll be able to take my mind of things that way.

1.5 year is coming up. I don't even think he realizes it. I'm kinna planning something special, and he's just gonna go along w/ it. I just gotta get the main gift and somehow hide it before he sees. Another time where I gotta plan an outfit. Hopefully it'll be hot out there. I think I already have something. Yay.

I wanna change the bedding in my room. Something purple. And I wanna paint my walls. I'm gonna look online for bedding.

TYB. ILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment