Saturday, July 11

Procrastination.

So, I was procrastinating cleaning my room for the LONGEST time, but I finally got around to it, and I'm happy about that. I'm glad it's finally clean in here. I feel less cluttered and more organized.

I finally got around to my hours for my ticket today. I seriously need to thank Curt for telling me about Project 20. I SUPER lucked out today. I rode around w/ a guy (who I think I should keep nameless b/c we broke the rules and I don't wanna get him in trouble) and he didn't make us do anything. In the truck, it was three more girls. We just rode around and did nothing. We're supposed to be doing community service and picking up trash, but the guy was sooo nice. We didn't have to pick up anything. I picked up TWO things. And then he took me home. Well, dropped me off at the park. I met a few nice girls along the way though.

Stan's birthday is coming up. I'm getting him a pet, any kind of his choosing w/in my price range, and then I'm surprising him. I think this surprise will be the best one. And then next month, I also already have that planned. It's something so small and minor, but I hope he gets the message.

Katy's birthday is also coming up. Wicked, yay. Dad's being a jerk and not allowing me to buy the tickets w/ the card and we pay him back, so Idk what we can do. (Side note: I'm looking at Carrots and she has a piece of the bedding on her whisker and it was just hanging there. She's a cutie pie.) I hope that old man will come back around to his senses and will see that this is better in the long run.

Mom's birthday is also coming up. We're not gonna be doing anything big b/c Joi will be away going White Water Rafting with her Summer Escape program. I'm happy b/c whenever she's gone the house is so quiet and peaceful, and I don't have headaches. And I love not having headaches.

I want Greg to come out here. I miss my cousin. Him and mom have the same birth date. I wanna take him out here to a nice club so he can party SF style and get his freak on w/ the bay chicks. Ahahaha.

So, I need to vent about this, b/c it just has to come out. Auntie Christine is SUCH a weirdo. She's gonna move to get Kile in a good school b/c it's outta the district or something. And she has no money. And she's trynna move into a one bedroom apt. She needs to just come back out here, b/c LA isn't doing anything for her anymore and she can't afford to be out there on her own. She's calling up here every so often for money. It's frustrating b/c she's trying to be independent, but she's not doing a good job and I'm tired of hearing it.

Things w/ Stan and I are looking up, and that makes me REALLY happy. Though we're not alla way official yet, it's better than nothing. I'm still on probation, but I get him whenever I need him. I love him. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment