Thursday, July 16

Ventalation.

So, I've realized I'm not gonna let this birthday thing go. I wanna, but I can't. It sucks when your best friends can't come to your birthday celebration, two years in a row. I mean, I know it's outta your hands, but that doesn't meant that it's not gonna hurt.

I'm bummed about a lot of things. I'm going into a slight depression.

People should stay outta other people's business unless invited. I'm not gonna point anybody out. It's just that you made yourself look stupid.

Soo.. I think I need new friends. Ahahaa. Or just more time w/ the friends I have now. I just need to be out more. A job would be lovely.

Daniella needs to hurry up w/ this baby shower thing. Ahahah.

I can't think of anything major for this blog.

2m we'll be going to the rink and that Mexican place and great mall. I should map it all out. Hopefully I get to leave class early.

Creations tonight, but I'm not gonna get anything big.

No comments:

Post a Comment