Sunday, November 15

Yayay.

Four weeks have gone by. That means one month is down. Only six more left. Yay !
I'm so excited. Today is gonna be fun. I get Stan by a default b/c he needs help with his laundries. And then it's FINALLY David Choi concert. Just me and Katt. I really can't stand people who make somebody go outta their way for them, and then to repay them, they flake. You could've just as easily said no to the concert and not make our friend go outta her way for you. Oh well.

Yesterday was tons of fun. But boring. Me and Stan are so lazy now. We can't ever think of anything to do. We were gonna go bowling, but the place was HELLA full. Wtf, right ? Why is bowling so complicated and whatever else ? So we just ate. Ahahaha. But we ate at Fresh Choice. They need to have more options. I think I should just fill up on salad the next time I'm there. Nick's house. Domino's pizza is wayy too good. Stan got me a coke when I asked for a root beer. From now on, don't get my anything. Ahahaaha. And a hard doughnut.

So, for today, I already finished my outline. I gotta print that in the morning. I gotta go over this Russian homework and memorize a dialogue. Idk what to wear tonight. I wanted Stan to be here by now. I don't wanna rush and be late for the concert and then not have seats. Ugh. Oh well. Maybe if I start now it'll be more time for me and him.. catch my drift ?

I love my boyfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment