Monday, November 30

3 weeks!

Heyy, guess what ? There are EXACTLY three weeks until my 20th birthday. C= I'm finalizing my birthday plans. I SERIOUSLY hope everything turns out okay. Even if it's only a small amount of people, I am going to enjoy myself. I just gotta think of a place to go after. I wanna get a telly, but Idk where. I want a kinna spacious one b/c I know there will be a lot of people and I know a few people would be more than likely sleeping over.

So, I've been sick. Not like sneezing or whatever, but I've had NO appetite. My doctor said that he wants to remove the acid from my stomach. Idk what that means, but I hope it doesn't involve surgery. That would just suck.

I have a Russian test 2m, and I'm not really studying for it. I'm so blahh. And 2m Joi has a game and she's super stressing over it. She'll be fine. Go Moose.

Maybe I should job hunt. I'm so over the rink. I'm working like, two days a week. Wtf ? I'm not gonna be able to get ANYTHING I want for my boyfriend's valennersary gift. I guess that just means taking money and saving is smartly. No more spending crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment