Wednesday, November 4

Neglected && Ignored.

I don't get why I feel this way. Like I don't matter. My mom is kinna pushing it. Joi's having a hard time now a days. So my mom makes this big effort to go and hug her when she leaves. Doesn't even bother with me anymore. And then Stan too. Like I knows he has the academy, but when he's off, all he does is blab a/b it. I get it Bunny, I swear I do. But for the few hours I do get to talk to you, can we talk a/b something that matters to me ? Obviously not. I even brought this up to him today.. and it worked for all of two seconds. And then it went right back to the academy. I cease to exist during the week unless he wants something. Unless he wants some attention. Thanks. That makes me feel really good. I'm hanging in there b/c I want to be with him. But it's really hard to keep it up if I don't even feel like he wants to be with me. I'm not asking for much, am I ? Just a simple sweet text will do. I've brought this up to him several times, and it seems like it doesn't even matter. It goes in one ear and out the other. Sometimes.. I just wanna give up.

Happier news, I'm getting my nose pierced. Stan was the deciding factor in this. I asked him if one he would be okay with me getting it pierced. Then I told him a/b the agreement me and mom had. The agreement goes that if I don't cut my hair, I can get it pierced. I hope it'll have me look older. So yea. Finally, another piercing. I've wanted one for a long time. It doesn't really matter though. I'm getting inked and marked up regardless of who approves.

Happy Birthday Jazmine ! I'm sorry that today wasn't your best birthday. I hope you still had fun. I got two long sleeve thermals today and some more underwear.

I'm seriously saddened. And tired. If I didn't have this russian homework, I would just curl up in a ball and ko. End of motha fuckin' story.

Joi's going back to school 2m. And there's a game. Bitches better be careful, I'm already hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment