Sunday, November 8

My stomach hurts.

I seriously love Saturdays. I get to spend time with my boyfriend, doing absolutely whatever feels right. He came over around one, and we chilled. My mom decided to bitch so I had to run her over to the nail shop, and she didn't really care that Stan was here. But whatever. Me and still just hung out b/c we couldn't find something to do. Then we decided to go for a walk around the dunk pond in Golden Gate Park. I got a pretzel. It was yummy. Then we walked around the pond twice. We were trying to feed the ducks and the little black birds but the seagulls kept getting in the way and eating alla their food. And they were hella annoying, with their calls and whatever else. Then we ran outta food, so we decided to go. We got in the car and killed hella more time b/c we didn't know what to do after. We decided to eat, but didn't know what. Then Stan came up with Sizzler. Yummy. Then we came back to my house. Chilled, sextyimed, relaxed. Decided to go over to Nick's house. Fun, fun, fun. Watched Big Bang Theory. How I've missed that show. Came back home, and in the car I had another break down. I seriously dislike saying goodbye to Stan. I just wanna kidnap him so that he's around me forever. I'm doing really well in keeping it together during the week, but I break down once I gotta leave him. "You gotta be strong, babe. I can't be strong by myself." Those are the words I'm gonna live by. Though I've been off and on crying all morning, I'm gonna get through this shit. I know I am.

I'm succeeding with the no more nail biting thing. I'm proud of myself. I actually have nails.

I'm hungry. Maybe if I eat my stomach will stop hurting.

I gotta finish laundry, do homework, and get ready for the week.

Good news, I see Stan on Wednesday ! Yayayaya. Gotta love holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment