Saturday, December 5

Fuck.

Just FML. Seriously. I'm sick. There's NO time like right now where I needed you. And what happens ? Your family pops up. WTF ? I get you ONE full day a week. And now I get you on a fucking Sunday ? Fuck it. You just think it's okay. You don't see why I'm upset. It's so done. You need to be able to take initiative for these situations on your own. You knew I'd be upset. You know I only get you one day a week. You know how I get. Why do you gotta pull that, "I never win" shit ? That's unfair. You choose these fuckin' things. You did this to yourself. I'm just supposed to take it and not care, right ? Well sorry. I get upset b/c I do care. It's unfair to me, don't you think ? I'm just over this happening. I seriously think your parents do this shit on purpose. Not even your parents. Your mother. She's getting upset b/c she's losing you. And she's taking whatever time she can get outta you. Even if it's at my expense. And I'm sick of it. You guys didn't spend their last anniversary with them. And your dad's dad's birthday ? Really ? This did NOT happen last year. Or the year before that. So.. with that being said, of course I'm going to be upset. Whatever. I was gonna go out, but I don't even have the energy. I just think I'm gonna lay here. I'm done with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment