Saturday, May 30

Finally.

I've applied to this one store in Burlingame like five times. I decided to just keep on doing it b/c it can't hurt. Today, I get a call for an interview. I mean, I'm still planning on turning in my apps to the other stores, but if I get the job here, I'm glad. I need something to do to occupy my time. And I'll be closer to my LBO. I'll spend hella time there, and possibly give her stuff since it's a children's clothing store. But, as always, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I have a sparkle on my hand and it's really annoying. Glitter, glitter, glitter. <--Inside joke. Ahahaa. So yea, the interview is Monday at 10:30 a.m. So early, but I'm down for it since I have nothing else to do. Then I'll gym. Yepp, I'm going back to the gym.

I hope I get a job in one of the other stores. I'd like that more since it's in my field of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment