Thursday, May 7

Broken promises and lonely days.

So, as I predicted, I did NOT get to spend the week with Stan. When I brought it up, he told me to "stop busting his balls." How the hell am I busting your balls ? I told him that it wasn't going to happen. But he pinky promised it would. I was very hesitant would it happen. And now that it's not happening, what the hell am I supposed to be do ? Just sit here and take it. No, I'm not. You should know good and damn well what you did, and how it was wrong. You've pinky promised me NUMEROUS things, but you can't focus on not one of them, even after I tell you it's not going to happen. I told you something was going to come up. But you denied it, and now you're left.. prolly not even feeling guilty. I'm hurt, simply b/c you don't listen to me. Which brings me to the thing yesterday.. but I'm not going to get in to that. I just want you to listen to me.

I have another job interview today. It's for an event planning company, from what I read up online. I'm glad that this person sent me some sort of information that I could goggle so I'm not left feeling lost for which job like I did Monday. I hope I get this one, I really do. This one seems like something I could really grow into. I saw that event planning could really relate to interior design. I'm excited. I hope my mouth works with me and not against me this time. Even though I wear my speech easy, I still get nervous, and I completely forget to listen to myself as I talk. This time, I'll take my time, and focus. I must. It's at 11, and it's 10:00a.m. right now. I'm anxious as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment