Sunday, May 10

Kinna whack.

So today wasn't the best of days, but it definitely wasn't the worst of them either. I had to wake up DUMB ASS early to go to Oakland so I can have my hair done. Being black sucks sometimes. I'm surprised cuz it didn't even take him all that long. I was expecting him to take until at least three, but it didn't take him past two. Yay.

Happy mother's day to alla momma's out there.

I'm going over to Bunny's later. In like, an hour. He's way hungry, so I know I'm gonna get hungry later, but Idk what to do, since he's gonna already be full and whatever else. Ugh. I hate when he does that. But shit happens. Maybe I'll just try to eat something before I leave.

I'm tired. Oh, I have an interview 2m at the pier. Yay me. I hope I get this. And if not, I'm somewhat counting on Daniella to hook me up with a job at Forever. Ugh. I'm a big girl, and it's just time that I get my shit together.

I should so take a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment