Wednesday, May 20

Alrighty.

Today was a good day. Better than most. Woke up to take my Interior Design final. It was alright. I hate how she makes the review sheet, and then NOTHING on the review sheet ever winds up on the final. I guess a lot on that, but I still think I did alright. 2m is gonna be the final for English. We have to do an in class essay. I think that's the STUPIDEST thing ever. How does she expect us to crank out an essay after finishing our 10 page paper that we just did ? Though I didn't really do mine. Sparknotes is a life saver. Why would she give us topics to write about that we could find off the internet ? And then she's old, so we know she doesn't check if we did this or not. Poor lady.

After the final, I plan on walking my dog. Then showering. Waiting god knows how long for Stan to come over. My prediction is that I'll see him around 1, when he has FOREVER to hit the gym and then go back home and shower. Oh well. I'm not getting my hopes up over him.

I went to the doctor. Again, I was told I have eczema. I don't believe it. I'll do what he says. But if this thing does not go away, I'm going to go in there and bitch. You know what I was told ? Moisturize more often. Asshole. Oh well.

After this English final, no more school until June 15th. I'm proud of myself. I passed alla my classes. Oh wait, I gotta finish my Am I Blue? paper for online. It's due Friday. I should finish that 2m.

Joi's birthday is on the 22nd. She'll finally be 13. Why does it seem like she's been 12 for five years ? My poor sister. I plan to take her to Santa Cruz, but that's only if the weather permits. I hope it does, b/c she's been wanting to go for a long time. If not, there's always the Jungle. I just don't wanna go by myself, but oh well. I need to go out and socialize and get friends that go out.

I realized that ALOT of the girls I was friends with as a girl now have kids or are preggy. I find myself feeling left out. Ahaah. I'm glad that I don't have kids though. I wouldn't exactly be happy with that situation.

Time to get in that bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment