Monday, June 1

Here we go

I had my interview today. It was all over three minutes. I scrambled in my car looking for change for the meter, and found two dimes and a nickel. I only had to put in that one nickel for how short it was. All she wanted to know was my availability really. Then I went over to Stan's. It started off bad. I hate how I have to tell him how's he's treating me. He should just be able to see it on his own, but he doesn't. I hate it. Anyway, he was so tired and blah blah blah. We went to the post office to mail my math book to whomever it was for and then I left. I came home and was hungry. The parents went shopping, and still haven't brought me home any milk. How rude. So yea, I was tired and wanted to nap, but Stan kept texting me. It was annoying, but whatever. Then that was my day.

I've been in contact with Zarr since yesterday and we're insane. He sends me these crazy ass long emails about nonsense, but he says it keeps him grounded so I reply. We chat on AIM whenever he can. He's an asshole, but aren't I addicted to them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment