Tuesday, May 5

I need to procrastinate.

I guess it would be smart if I started off talking about yesterday b/c it was fun.

I went to math and interior design. Me and Stan decided to skip English b/c we were just gonna watch Othello (that we only started to watch last week, so we were way lost). And so I had him drive to my house on his bike, and we met up and chilled for like, 4o minutes until we went to philosophy to turn in our homework, b/c I had a job interview at 1p.m. Turn out with that job interview was an internship for a bridal magazine. They need a designer for layouts. I mean, I can do that easily. She said it was also possible to turn it into a long term career thing. I can do this easily as to have something to do if I get it, but I'd still like a job to have something that I can rely on for my financial situations. Anyway, after the interview, Stan and I were hungry. Like way hungry. So we went to this new Mexican place near the L&L near that paintball place in Burlingame ? Or San Bruno ? I never know where I am in the peninsula area. Anyway, I killed a burrito, and they were HELLA cheap. And gooood. Thanks Nigga G for recommending the place. Then me and Stan went over to Nigga G's. We drank bourbon. That's a change from our normal vodka. And I made a bomb ass smoothie. And we had the usual hot dogs and cookies. Then we watched magic. I think our mondays should be labeled monday night magic. Ahahaha. That's cheesy. Anyway, me and Stan left Nick's around 11:50ish. Then we came back to my house. It started to rain, and I was so concerned about my hairs. Anyway, we came back, and ... sexytime ! He left around 1:45am. I was so tired but I was trying to stay up and make sure he got home safe since he left in the rain, and he had to ride home.

Anyway, today is new day. Stan woke up around 1:30 and was like I'm so lazyface. So I just said stay home. I didn't want to hear him bitch or anything about how tired he was. But this just goes to show when he said, "I'll spend alla next week with you" that it was again another empty string of words that just came out of his mouth. Surprisingly, I'm not all that upset. I've learn to just let go. He needs to see it though. So we're supposed to be spending today doing homework. I started on my online hw. I need to get started with my book review for that class. And I should prolly start on math, but ehh. It's not due until Monday. And if I do HELLA math hw now, what am I gonna do Friday at the library ? Take a nap ? So.. once I'm done with the weekly online stuff, I'll read the book that I'm reviewing for a refresher course.

I guess I'm done with my procrastination session.
I wish you told me you respected and were proud of me more often.Bold

No comments:

Post a Comment