Wednesday, May 13

A girl just wants to have fun, right ?

Hell no. We want to be loved, be heard, be cared for, paid attention to. I've stressed this over and over again to you. Just LISTEN to me sometimes. Please ? When I ask you do something, can you please just do it ? If I start a sentence and then stop midway, just leave it be. I hate repeating myself. Maybe it comes with stuttering, but I hate it.

Today was an average whatever plain day. School. 2m's my last day. I'm excited. I gotta finish that paper for my online class, but it's not due until the 22nd now anyway. Last day. Then final for math on Friday, nothing Monday, Philosophy final Tuesday, Interior Design final Wednesday, English final Thursday, and ALL of them are at 8:00 a.m. How stupid is that ? But at least I'm out after that English final. No more nothing to worry about until June 15th, when my summer class starts.

So... I need a job, and kinda badly. Though it's gonna suck being in school to the extent I am (9:30-1:00 p.m., everyday) and then trying to work, I know that is just has to happen. Stan's mom wants him to go on a vacation. And he wants to take me. That's semi my motivation. Not alla it, but it's helping. Or else I'll just not be able to go. We've definitely settled on a cruise. It's just a matter of where. I'd love a Disney cruise. How awesome would that be ? Or to the Caribbean, or Jamaica.

I'm feeling ignored. I'm tired of telling you the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment