Saturday, May 9

I think I'm spoiled.

Well, I know I am. I see how other people have to struggle in their lives just to get by, and I complain over the pettiest things. I know I should be happy with alla things I get, but for some reason, I always want more. I guess that's just human nature. You always want what you don't have. I know I'm going to get over this though. I have to.

I've decided that I'm going to go job hunting at Tanforan, since I saw that a bemollion places are now hiring. Just go door to door and apply all over. Make a list and all. I even applied to be the designer at JC Penny. I figure I've been in school long enough that I can do this. Though I'm young, I have this shit locked down.

Today is going to be boring. Laundry, coloring, boring interet things. I need a job so I'm outta the house more.

Wtf happened to Paul & my Safeway job ?

No comments:

Post a Comment