Monday, May 25

Can't remember it all.

I'm gonna write about my past weekend and alla the updates that I feel need to be shared.

Friday, Moose's birthday. Happy birthday to you. My sister is now officially a teen ! She's hella young, I know. So we took her to the Jungle. That was my first and LAST time driving that long with my mother as a passenger. She's a horrible passenger. Anyway, we drove the wagon. It was fun. There was traffic though. While Joi was there, a kid named Tom found her in the ball pit and clung to her. It was cute at first, then he became annoying. He was just there. We gave him some of our food and tokens to keep him entertained. His dad took him there, but was working the whole time. I think of that as simply bad parenting. Don't take a kid to a place somewhere when you're gonna ignore them. Anyway, after a while, he found a new friend and left us all alone. I felt hella old there. I tried to go in the tubes. There was a little staircase thing that me and Joi tried to go up. But there was a bar that neither of us saw, and we smacked our heads on it. It hurt like shit. Anyway, I climbed in my low cut jeans so my ass crack was out the whole time. Ahahaha. Poor kids got to see that. So then it came time to leave. Mom drove, b/c she was sobered up by that time. I told her to take 280 to avoid the traffic 101 gives. Somewhere after entering Hillsborough the car died. On the freeway. We called AAA for a tow, and the car could only take one person, so we called dad. He got there after the tow truck cuz his ass is HELLA slow. Anyway, the car was towed and hasn't been driven since.

Saturday was when Joi finally got to go to Santa Cruz. She's a chicken, so remind me to never bring her with me to any theme parks. Had fun, ate a lot, ect. On the way there, Joi broke the window in mom's car.

Today I'm supposedly going over to Nick's house. I haven't seen him in HELLA long. I miss him. Prolly gonna sip on stuff, watch TV, ect. Tonight the new season of Jon&Kate Plus 8 comes on. I'm so excited. I need to know what's gonna happen with this family. The media needs to butt out. They just have to pick on things that are perfect, b/c they can't find perfection for themselves. Also coming on tonight is the new season of lock-up. This time it's inmates controlling the cameras. That sounds good. I hope an operation repo comes on tonight too. Ahahhaha. I have alla my shows planned out that I hope I can watch.

I'm still looking for a job. I hate this life of mine.

Ohh, yesterday I hung out with my girls. I've missed them. We went shopping, but I didn't get anything. I'm on a budget until either me or mom gets a job. Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment