Tuesday, May 19

I'm good.

First of all, nothing days with my boyfriend are amazing. I love them. Just lying in his arms, and him lying in mine are so nice. He's getting sick though cuz he didn't sleep last night. Now he's sniffly. Poor guy. I spent the first like three hours of us hanging out trying to get him to take a nap so he could rest up and not feel hella bad. But he couldn't fall asleep. He was just tossing and turning, and that was SOO annoying. But he tried. I think in the end I shouldn't have done that, cuz he was just mean to me. Not in a bad way, but in a good way. Ahahah.

Today was philosophy's final. It was way easy. In & out of there in about 40 minutes. Not bad at all.

2m is interior design's. That should also be easy, if I study those handouts. She's gonna put names on there though, and I'm fucked, cuz I never pay attention to names.

Seriously, I'm gonna do English now.

((Edited))

I have some more stuff to say, so yea. I want to go back to the gym, but I have no motivation. I don't feel like I'm fat, so why go ? I went for like three months straight, and didn't get any of the results that I wanted. Stan keeps saying reduce your carb (or is it calorie) intake and you'll see weight loss. How am I supposed to do that ? He says it like I haven't changed my eating. It sucks. I never seem to do anything that's good enough for you. Anyway, I gotta think of a FUN (and cheap, since I have no funds) way to reward MYSELF for going back. Maybe after every day, walk Prince ? That's not a reward though. That's more work. Ugh. Idk.. think Jazminn, think hard. What do I like to do ? EAT, but that's a no-no. Maybe for going for a month, you get to go shopping. Get something small. Esp since you don't do it anymore. It's not gonna be that bad. Hmm, that's a start. Something small each month. I think I can do that. But I need a job. My money is ALREADY depleting.

I thought there was something else I wanted to talk about, but I guess not. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment