Tuesday, August 18

Yay!

Soo.. I'm back with Stan. Officially. He asked me out. Though it wasn't romantic. I was upset at him b/c the day completely sucked. But he asked. And I was escatatic. I love him so much. The times are good. He's amazing.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL !
Omgah, I have to admit, the morning was amazing. Katy and her egg sandwich. Yolk was EVERYWHERE. And then classes. I'm in AUTO CADD ! And then.. pretty cool. I'm proud of myself for volunteering to read in Speech. I hope I get over my fear in Speech. I have to do some reading for that class. I should get on it. Shit, I have soo much homework. I should get on it.

I need to catch up on my sleep. I will read for speech, find an object, and start on geology. And I will make Stan love me, as much as I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment