Friday, August 21

I miss..

I miss blogging. I'm so sad that I don't get to do it as often. I'm worried about saying something inappropriate on here b/c it just takes a few clicks and the people in my class can view my blog. But whatever. I'm a big girl and that class is fulla adults. Let's just be civil.

So.. where to begin ? First week of school is OVER AND DONE WITH. I did somethings that I never thought I would do. I volunteered to read aloud.. and I went second to do my speech. Um, learned some things in Russian. I'm hating my art class, I know that's for sure. And for CADD. That's a whole different story. The teaching style. I'm not feeling it. I need structure. I better get something outta this. I think I'm gonna like geology though. I just gotta get to that class early so I can get a damn seat.

I hope my boyfriend gets classes.

I hope I get this job. I'm really excited about it. It's demo'ing stuff at Costco's. Something REALLY easy.

My internet connection has been REALLY slow ever since I decided to sign up for Wifi at City. How retarded is that ? It pisses me off. I can't do anything w/o it taking HELLA long. I'm gonna have it taken it or something and see if it's alright. I cleaned it out and emptied shit and everything and it's still hella slow.

I'm supposed to be downloading music for my grandpa. I hope he has an ipod or else I'm just doing alla this for nothing. And when they had that yearly subscription stuff.. it's gone now. But I did use the card for LimeWire.. so I guess I can get my songs back that way. But I was thinking about uploading on to the comp downstairs and then moving the files on to my flash drive and then transferring to here. Maybe that can happen. I got about 50 songs w/h should hold him for now.. and some more off itunes.

I miss you boyfriend. Why are you so far away ?

No comments:

Post a Comment