Saturday, August 29

Sleep.

So unproductive when it's hot. I just slept today. I wanted to clean and somewhat start my homework, but I did nothing. Ugh, I hate it.

So, last night was the "double date" with Paul. Turns out he was with his coworker (who was cute), and then Frankie and Alissa were there, along with Deante. So it was a triple date, plus one. We SQUEEZED into our table since the hookah bar was packed. We did have a lot of fun though. I actually had a drink. Electric lemonade or something like that. It wasn't all that good. I punched Paul in the balls. He told me to do it. I have NO prollem doing that. Poor fellow. And I punched him in the back. Ahh, whatta night. Stan came over after, and we sexytimed. I wanted him to go home and sleep b/c he had to do his BART physical, but he was adamant on staying. With that, we discovered that hookah=sex.

Today.. nothing. Slept. Finally watched my Project Runway. And caught up with The Colony. Slept. Ate. Died some. Ugh, just fml.

2m is Demari's football game. I can't wait to see my godson in his football uniform. He's so small alla his padding is just gonna drown him. I'll be cheering him on and taking lots of pictures though.

I still haven't gotten word a/b my job. I'd like a few days notice. Oh well. I'm working. And I'm excited a/b it.

I'm lightheaded, and thirsty. I need something to do. Ahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment