Sunday, August 16

Ugh.

The argument continued yesterday, and it irritated the SHIT outta me. On&on about NOTHING. I wanted to kill him. My soul was irritated. I hated him. But I told him off. That the whole argument was STUPID and for it to continue even after I was fixing it was just retarded. Then it ended. We both just need to speak out.

Chillin' with my girls yesterday. Watched "The Ugly Truth" and it was good. You do see a penis though. Gotta be careful of that cuz it was unexpected. There was a lot of laughs. Chilled w/ Jess in the afternoon b/c Katt was w/ her sister getting her new car. Had Sizzler and it was so good. Then chilled & waited for Katt, but it took her FOREVER so we missed the first showing of the movie that we wanted to see. So then we went to the next one. Had Starbucks, but then drank it slow. So me&Jess had to put our drinks in our bags & sneak it in to the theater. That stopper thing is a genius invention. Just sipped. It was yummy. Then we went to the dessert place in Millbrae and had a crepe. It wasn't all that good. The tiramisu was frozen & there were hardly any peaches. But I'll go back again if that's my only choice. Dropped off the girls, came home and ko'ed. I wanted to watch Judge Judy b/c it seemed like it'd be a good one, but I was too tired to keep my eyes open.

I'm getting in to school mode. I wonder what time dad's off b/c I gotta get books from school, & a parking permit. I also gotta call Katt about carpooling. Then school. What to wear ? Depends on the weather. And if I'm seeing Stan 2m or not.

I'm at nine days bitches. FYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment