Wednesday, August 12

Fuckin' kids.

I hate kids that are like I'm in love with my boyfriend. And they break up two weeks later and move on. People don't understand how much value you that word carries. People use & abuse it. It's quite sad actually. They say it with a drink. With clothes. With anything. And they toss it around with people like it's nothing. I know I love Stan b/c I was willing to do whatever he asks. I wake up early to pick him up and drive him to his job stuff. I cook & clean for him. Love isn't texting a guy all day and thinking he's cute. Love is texting a guy "I need you to bring me tampons" and him responding with "what kind?" That's love. Cute is for love. When you love a person, you think they are handsome/beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning. Stupid kids. I wish you would just grow up. Ohh.. and the kids who complain about how their parents do things. Like she doesn't cook what I want, or do my laundry right. Then why don't you do alla cooking for yourself ? Why don't you do your own laundry ? Since you're at it, just move out and try living on your own. I'd like to see you kids try it. I'll be laughing in your faces after you FAIL. It's just sad.

Soo.. moving on. I think mom's getting a job soon. That'll be good considering I'm running on ZERO funds a month. And.. whenever mom gets a job, I get one soon behind her. I'm hoping that'll be the case. Once I get one, me and Stan are gonna start looking for places. I can't wait.

I love my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment