Monday, August 31

Quick Procrastination

So, I'm upset b/c I wasn't excused from jury duty and I have to go back in April. Assholes. I wanted to be called so I can hopefully be excused, but no. I just got a postponement. During spring break. I hate it.

I have HELLA homework to do tonight, so I'm really trying to make this quick. Once I get my own spot, I'm seriously buying a big desk for the homework that I'm going to be doing.

So, I'm seeing Stan once this week, and that's a big maybe. It's whatever though. I just want him to actually make it up to me. Take some time outta his day to be like I'm sorry and I still care. Why doesn't he see that ? Ugh. It's whatever.

Mmkay, I'm getting started on Geology, then Russian, the art. Hopefully I finish alla this shit before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment