Tuesday, August 25

Mmkay

So, I guess I'm focusing on life. I'm super concentrated in school. I wanna do well. I wanna go back to the gym, but I have no energy. I'll go weekends. That's like my only time. Leg shaving time. And I wanna use my coupon. Reminder for Friday; must call for Jury Duty. I wanna get picked, but I doubt it. Nobody gets picked for these things that I know. Or people just never go. This guy hasn't responded to my email so Idk if I have this job. I'll start looking elsewhere I guess. My art class is going well. I thought it'd be retarded, but the teacher is actually funny and he's making me rethink my drawing and how I feel about my skills. Russian is getting better. I wanna learn how to read. My reading skills of right now suck. I think I just gotta go over my alphabet.

I wonder how Bunny is doing w/ his classes. I know he got into his first class. I'm happy for him in that case. And I wonder how often I'm going to see him. He's talking about there being a schedule change. We've always did Monday/Tuesday. Speaking of schedule change, Nick works M-F, so now we'll kick it weekends if Stan's willing to do that. Which is BETTER for ME b/c I can not worry a/b school the next day. Yay !

I think something is wrong w/ Carrots b/c she had red stuff in her poo. Idk if I should be really worried b/c it said online that it could be nothing. Maybe it is, or isn't. Idk. It's just scary. It looked like blood. My poor baby. I wonder how Leo is doing.

I should read this damn chapter for Speech. Then go over the article.. or not. Just the chapter. 2m I have CADD. At least we're starting shit now. I really don't get the assignment. How can we duplicate these pictures ? He really isn't a good and clear teacher. He has to work on explaining the assignments. I really don't get what the hell we're doing. Maybe he'll go over it 2m ? Prolly not.

I love you. Do something sweet for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment