Tuesday, August 11

Reflection

So, today me and Stan went to Great America. It was soo much fun. We were both WAY tired on the drives both there and back. But we perked up after we got there and rode a few things. Then my Bunny was hungry so I had to feed him b/c he was starting to act like me and get cranky b/c he hasn't ate. So we both had chicken teriyaki bowls and they weren't that good. Not like the ones from Jack in the Box. Then we had a bomb ass dessert. A pineapple thingy. Yummy. Then we digested on this car ride as he "drove". That was actually really nice b/c it was peaceful. More rides, then we left. We came home and relaxed. He took a nap, but he hella denies it. I hate when he does that. But whatever. I held him as he slept. It was the cutest thing. I love him so.

School starts Monday. Idk if I should drop from my ARCH 52 class since I failed my ARCH 20 class. But whatever. We'll see Monday. My schedule sucks. I hope things work out for me.

I need a job.

I hope things go well for my bunny.

13 days. Ya tebya lublu.

No comments:

Post a Comment