Sunday, August 23

Complicated

So managing both of the blogs is kinna difficult. I always wanna click on New Post on whichever is on top, but I gotta remember to look at the title b/c I don't wanna post the wrong thing on the wrong blog.

So, I'm kinna pissed at Luckey. He's one of the coolest cousin's, but he's screwing himself over. Alla these POINTLESS tattoos. And the ride thing. I don't like being treated like a fuckin' taxi. I'm not your driver. I don't HAVE to take you anywhere. You should be appreciative of the times I do take you places and NEVER question why I'm not going to do so. If I say no, leave it at that. Remember that I don't have to take you anywhere and that every time I do, it's b/c I'm feeling generous. I'm being nice. There are only so many times when one person's niceness can be taken for granted until they get over it. The only reason why I went out there was b/c of Soyhala, b/c there is NO reason for a girl like her to be on the bus at that time of night.

Now, tonight is Raymond's birthday thing. It was supposed to be last night, but it was postponed. And then something else happened b/c it wasn't on the actual day. Whatever. I got him a shirt that I was gonna return today so he should be happy that he even got something w/ alla these day switching.

I'm surprised at how easy it is for me to let it all go. Just to not care as much. You get as much as you put in. And if you don't wanna put it all that much, fine. Just don't expect me to be the one carrying the weight of the relationship.

Second week of school for me starts 2m. I don't think I'm gonna be riding w/ Katt anymore. Maybe on the way home though. And the first week of school starts for my Moose and Demonte. It's his first day as a sixth grader. I'm so proud of him. I hope he does well. And the first day for Bunny is on Tuesday. So I'm not expecting to see him at all. I'm just whatever. Nonchalant about this thing until he wants to care.

I hope I get this job, b/c I'm tired of my Uncle being HELLA on creeper status and watching me fix waffles. And then not knocking on my door. Moving out seems to be a good option since I can't get my dad to put a lock on my door.

I should move on to Russian homework. Listen to the first chapter or unit and learn some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment