Thursday, October 28

Recap

City College
I'm super slacking at City. Like, it's reached the point to where I think that whatever I do doesn't really matter since I'm already in art school. I should still try, try my hardest. I'm getting a bunch of C's. I mean it's passing, but I know I could do better.

Art school
These people are like seriously wasting my time. I send in one thing, and they tell me something a/b it isn't right. I gotta fix it. Now somebody lost my something and I have to retake this thing, again. I seriously hope not though. It was a test that I just pretty much guessed on.

Work
I should start looking for something more stable, b/c $400/month isn't exactly cutting it. It should, but I'm buying tons of things. Rink is starting up again. I gotta go so I can save for Orlando. Hopefully I get that room I like since it's by Westin and Stan still has his connections.

Puppy
He's getting better. No more one hour, now it's like two hours, maybe 3. Sometimes I just put him in the crate, esp if I want some alone time. He's getting big already. I just wish Stan would help me more than he does b/c it's hard and tiring.

Relationship
Oh Stan, why must you make things so complicated? Just help me. Yes, you have to spend time with me. I'm your girlfriend. You shouldn't have agreed to be with me if you wanted to be lazy.You don't have time for your family? Sacrifice your sleep. Ugh.

Friends
I miss my LBO. Where are you? I'm spending time with W3 soon cuz there's a concert in Davis.Woot woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment