Tuesday, October 5

Pain.

Mmkay, so today was a busy day. I went to Geo, got my test back, saw my class grade, and I'm satisfied with it, but I know that there's more I can do. I wanna work through this and bust my butt off to get a good grade in this class. Then I had to rush over to donate blood. I ate McDonald's since it's a way I can cheat around my iron poor blood to donate. It turns out that there is no way that I can donate blood until I'm 23 unless I gain 8 pounds b/c I need to be at LEAST 135 to donate until I'm 23. Wtf ? Who has heard of such a thing? So, I got pricked (which is the worst part of donating, imo) for no reason. Then I came back home to talk to Angela (my admissions adviser for Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division. I sat down and talked with her for a/b 90 mins and got a lot of information. I took a tour of the school, and officially applied. I'm going to work on my FAFSA and alla the other financial aid components on Thursday with Angela and she'll also give me a name and contact info for my financial aid adviser. And then after alla that, I went to a doctor's appt. I haven't seen my doctor in forever it seems. It went well, just talking a/b the accident and my vertigo that seems to be never ending. I hate this shit. And then I got a flu shot. Boob. I came back home, and got a voicemail from Bert to say I have to give back the rental on Saturday. Which means I need a car. I've been staring at this Prelude and I hope if I can talk this guy down a few grand that I'll get it. The car is nice, but it has a salvage title, and has a new engine, but who's to say it's not a hot engine. So, with alla that being said, there could be something good in alla this.

I wonder if/when I'll be notified a/b the application process. I hope I get accepted. I REALLY want this. If this happens, I'm done with City after this semester. I can't wait. The program starts 11/11. What, I should make a wish. Ahahaa. Anyway, if I'm in, I'll be enrolled in two schools for about two months. So I'm gonna have to figure out how to make alla that work. What I do love a/b this school is that after a year I can find employment and still continue to go to school. I have to print, scan, and email this thing. Does Kinko's have a scanner? I really hope so.

I work 2m, so I'm going to skip night class. It's just this one time. It's my third class I've missed, but I'm not missing a lot of work. This is the only assignment I'm going to miss, and I really don't care too much for these group things, so it's not that big of a deal, to me anyway. Work should be fun. It's my first time at USF, so I'm gonna learn a lot of new things, I hope. And alla this means that I can't go see the puppies, so maybe I'll talk Stan into going on Thursday. And Idk when I'm gonna see him again, besides that. It's really such a drag to have this feeling. To not look forward to seeing him. Omgah, who knew relationships would be so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment