Sunday, October 3

Working thorugh it, literally.

So, I work again today, w/h I so oh desperately need to do. I mean, since me and Stan's big fight, I haven't really seen or heard from him besides the usual few sparatic text massages. I've been out with my girls yesterday, we went shopping, and Katt came over the night before last, once alla the drama started to go down. I really love them for having my back during times like these, b/c I honestly don't know where I stand in this relationship anymore. I've been pushed so far back that now, I'm actually apprehensive a/b making any more steps forward. I know that there is a list of things that I wanna tell him, and I hope they all come out okay and at the right time.

So, today I have work, but I'm confused b/c I'm scheduled to work at both Standford and USF. Wth? I remember a conversation I had with Rusty a/b what to do if I'm scheduled to work two places at once, and he said that USF takes precedence. So, I'm gonna work my first shift there today. I hope I don't mess it up. It is soccer, and I'm pretty okay with soccer at Stanford, where it's a bit more challenging writing down subs and blowing the horn ourselves. I just gotta text Rusty this morning to make sure I have the uniform right, and that he knows I'm going to the game at USF. Brian will be at the Standford game, but I just wanna be sure. Then after this day of work, I'm s'posed to be meeting up with Stan. We'll see how that goes since it hasn't gone too well the past few days.

I love my grampa, and I'm obviously his favorite b/c I'm his cell background. In your face Joi and Desiree. C=

No comments:

Post a Comment