Thursday, October 7

Do Work.

Where did Big go? He needs to come back b/c Rob&Big was the stuff.

Anyway, I'm doing a lot of work now for AI. I really wanna get in. I've filled out my FAFSA, w/h will hopefully give me lots and lots of money. I need alla monies I can get for this school. I'm so excited. I should ask Angela when I'm going to be notified of my acceptance, or lack there of. I have under a month to change my mindset. Omgah.

So, to real working. I need a job. I love working for Rusty at USF and Stanford, but I need something that'll pay me bigger bucks. Something that also has more stable hours. Ohh, I'm going up to see Rusty 2m for a little bit around 930am to get my uniform and he wants to talk.. I'm kinna nervous. Maybe I should block Twitter. Ehh, I'm not going to do that. Maybe I'm hyping myself up. It's probably nothing.

Working on getting a car.. is still mission impossible. Argh, my life. I want a car. I should text this prelude guy again. See how low he's willing to go on the car. Dad is going to take me to view some cars in the day on Saturday, so I'm "giving up" time with Stan, but Idt we were gonna do much that day anyway. Whatever, we'll see.

I'm also working on fixing this relationship I have with Stan. My whole thing is that I don't feel the same way I once did. I used to get really excited about seeing him, and after being let down so many times, now I'm just numb to it. I just wait around until he says we're gonna go out, and then go from there. I'm just at a point where now I'm skeptical. Of everything. It needs to be fixed otherwise this relationship will be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment