Friday, October 1

Emotions

It's just emotions, taking me over, caught in sorrow, lost in a song. If you don't come back, come home to me darling, don't you know there's nobody left in this world to hold me tonight? There's nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight.

Fuck love, I'm tired of trying, my heart's big, but it beats quiet.

We have bullshit, we've been through it, but we've been too strong for too long and I can't be w/o you baby. I'll be waiting until you home, b/c I can't sleep w/o you baby.

I have no idea where alla this came from, how it all began, but now we are stuck in this rut and it seems like it's only up to me to keep it all together. I'm fighting for what I love and what I believe in, but it's really hard to fight a war by yourself. What am I s'posed to do ? I know what I want and what I deserve, and I'm not getting either. I knew that it was going to be tough, and I can't just back out now b/c of the lack of things we're doing together as a couple, but I don't want him to think that how he is and how he's treating me is okay. Maybe the only option is to take time apart. I don't wanna force him to do something that he obviously isn't capable of doing. And I can't stay in this position where I'm allowing myself to cry and get upset over things that he does and doesn't do. We both agreed to stay in this relationship and we knew it was gonna be hard. This is just another bump in the road of dating a cop, right ? Maybe once he's off of midnights things will get better. I'm going to be the best girlfriend to Stan that I can be, but he needs to do the same.

We gotta stay tuned, cuz there's more to see, through the technical difficulties. We might have to take a break, but ya'll know we'll be back next week. I'm sayin' this love is unbreakable.I

No comments:

Post a Comment