Saturday, October 2

Stupid

I know what I gotta do to see you, but why is that I'm the only one who sacrifices? In any case, you're def. not getting any that night. That's insane. You put me through hell and expect to get laid, puh-lease. Gotta get your mind right. I'm in such a bad mood, b/c I don't think you see that severity of this entire prollem. Idt you saw how I was so ready to just give up. To let it all go. YOU now have to work to get me back, b/c you lost me. I'm not feeling this lack of romance and intimacy. It's not fair, and you know it. And I feel as if you expect me to just lay back and take it. But that's most definitely not gonna happen. So, today, I'm doing nothing. I'm spending the day in bed, unless Daniella calls me or something. And even if she calls, I'm really not gonna be feeling going out for any reason.

I'm in such a bad mood. And I don't think Sunday will really make a difference. I think I'm slowly pulling outta this relationship. Things need to change, and they need to change quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment