Sunday, October 17

Disputes > Arguments

So, I'd like to think that disputes are little talks that you have over a matter that you feel very strongly about, but your tone remain calm, while in an argument, you're screaming, yelling, ect. I'd like to think that me and Stan have more disputes than arguments, but I'm not that sure.

So, me and Stan had a big blow up Friday night. It caused a lot of tension and made sleeping very difficult. We woke up and I thought it would be over, but Stan just wanted to hold on to it. I really don't remember what even started the whole thing, but it was something big, obviously. So then we just kinna swallowed our pride and we went to our houses to get things and then drive to Gilroy again for the wedding. We checked in to our hotel room where I think everything became alla settled. Got ready and then headed over to the wedding. I sat in the first row for Chris. I have no idea why none of his family came besides his sister, but I'm glad I represented for him b/c I love him like a brother and truly do wish him and Ellen the best. Me and Stan danced a bit and then we left and headed back to the hotel where we talked some more and ko'ed pretty damn early, imo. We woke up, had some free breakfast, packed up, checked out, and came back home to look at some puppies. Yay. We agreed on this dog, Chinese Shar-Pei/Husky/Shepard Mix. It's gonna be a pretty big dog, and that's definitely not what I wanted, but maybe I'll learn to like big dogs. But I'm definitely getting something smaller down the line. I then took Stan home, and I came back home to sleep. But I didn't b/c I had to talk to dad a/b going in and seeing the dog, and then getting a car, w/h I don't think I'm going to get. Ugh.

The wedding was sooo amazing. I'm so happy to have been a part of something so splendid and gorgeous no matter what me and Stan were going through. I saw some of the cutest and funniest pictures of the two of them from once upon a long time ago. They both cried, so I cried. I think Stan teared up a bit. Nick's speech was perfect. He edited and ad-libbed well.The music was perfect, the weather was just tolerable (until it started to sprinkle), the food was good. Everybody was happy.

This dog is going to be hell. Omgah. It's so cute now cuz it's small. Once it grows it's going to be a different problem. I know Stan doesn't want something small and bitchy, but I don't want something big and husky that you can't bring everywhere. I hope he understands where I'm coming from, b/c I get where he's coming from.

I have to cancel my hair appt. I might just wash my own hair for now since it's sprinkling now anyway, and I'm getting this dog. Omgah, the timing just wouldn't be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment