Thursday, October 21

Yay

So, I have tons of good news. I have a new puppy, Vasiliy (Vah-sill-ee) a mix of Shepard and Chinese Shar Pei. He's such a cutie. He's a handful though. And kinna has mood swings. He's only 3 months so he's gnawing on EVERYTHING he can fit in his mouth. House training is difficult. I hope that he doesn't get stuck on this one hour schedule though. We try to take him out every hour or so to pee and poop. But sometimes he just doesn't do it. My body can't handle alla these walks. I'm a lazy SOB. Ahahaha. Walking for like around 4 hours everyday isn't very nice on my body. I also have a new car, a Prelude. I finally got it after awhile of begging and pleading with the parents. It's giving me a bit of a headache though b/c outta nowhere it's giving me a lot of minor problems. Hopefully they'll all go away. I'm also in the process of getting a new laptop for school, b/c I'm accepted in AI. I also think my financial aid will be massive. Holla.

What else is there that I need to emphasize in my life? Where are my friends? I miss alla you.

No comments:

Post a Comment