Wednesday, September 29

Why is this still an issue?

I let these little things bug me, but I guess there's always a reason, right? I'm talking a/b Stan is his lack of answering phone calls from me. I know it may be completely unintentional, but it seems like it's on purpose since it happens all the time. It seems like he NEVER answers my calls on the first call, hell, not even the second call. But if his family calls he answers in the first two rings. I know that this is something really small, but it could lead into something really big. I guess the accident is still weighing on my mind since he didn't answer. I called him two, maybe three times. It wasn't until my mom called him, twice, that he decided to call back. Like, what was he doing that he couldn't even hear his phone during five calls? That could've been my dying phone call, and he would've been too busy with his boys. How would he feel then? Esp since he didn't even tell me that he was going out. That also bugs me. I always tell him where I'm going and who I'm gonna be with. Since he can't give me the same respect, it's not fair. I'm gonna talk to him a/b this whenever I see him, since this is obviously a big deal to me and I'm not getting over it as soon as I'd thought.

My dad wants to buy me a Civic. This goes to prove that my opinion means nothing. If he knew me, he'd know I really don't like Hondas. I want the Prelude, but nothing else. SOB. Just doesn't listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment