Monday, December 28

Tahoeeee

So, Tahoe was pretty damn fun. I didn't do anything really, but I'm planning on it the next time I go back, which is on Thursday. Stan's mom invited me to go. So yea, I'm going. When me and Stan went, we just chilled pretty much. Went to the skating rink. I actually skated even though my left skate felt weird. Then Reno. I wanted to elope but he said no. It'd be pretty cool if we came back and just eloped. So in Reno we just went to Circus Circus. That was pretty fun. Then the drive home. Then he lied. Then we ko'ed and he woke me up to leave so I was even more pissed. Jerk. Omgah, I dislike his face sometimes. Like seriously.

I was off today, but I work again 2m and Wednesday. I love to open. That's my favorite thing to do. Closing sucks. Um, I gotta tell them I can't work Sunday since I'm going to Cirque de Soilel or however your spell that, thanks to Nick. And then 2m after work I gotta run over to Sports Authority to pick up snow pants. Gotta get more money from the parents.

I've decided to talk to Stan a/b going to Disneyland for our two year. Thing is we can train it w/h will take a/b 10 hours or drive which can take seven. Driving would be cheaper, but it'll be more hectic on our bodies. I'll talk to him a/b it Wednesday. Should I wait until then to get the snow pants too ? I prolly should b/c I'll have more monies then. Sorry, back to Disneyland. I hope he agrees to this. It'll be fun. Yay, Valennersary.

No comments:

Post a Comment