Sunday, December 13

:(

I'm still sad. I'm frustrated by the job thing. The only thing that keeps making me happy is knowing my party is literally around the corner. I'm thinking of it as a way to end the year and to celebrate beating finals.

I've decided not to go to Geo. There seriously isn't a point. I'll retake the class. Both of them. Maybe with different teacher for the lab though. And I'll actually concentrate for those quizzes.

I don't want to work this upcoming week. I only want to open, but I have finals. And that means no opening. But since I'm skipping a few, maybe I can. We'll see.

I have a speech appointment on Tuesday. Ugh, I really don't wanna go to that. And a hair appt on Wednesday with the new lady on Fillmore. Hmm, we'll see how that goes. I hope it comes out nice.

I'm not gonna stop hunting.

I have a speech final 2m. I know I'll do pretty well on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment