Monday, December 21

*Sigh

Ghetto, I almost typed sign. Ahahaha.

So, my party was okay. I realized I was a dumbass and screwed up my whole day and then I'm not gonna do what I did anymore. I cried lots over that mistake. Then Stan fixed it I guess and made it better. So, we check in to our hotel, and it's GHETTO. The lights in the bathroom had to be rigged. Ahaha. And the button was missing from our jacuzzi. Then we had to rush home for me to get my hair done. Omgah, it's not even all that fancy like I was expecting. But whatever. We then went to Chilli's. Omgah, those fuckers fucked up my night even more. I was SOO frustrated a/b the table situation. But then a million people didn't show up so it wasn't even all that bad. Then me and Stan had to go to Baskin Robin to pick up the cake. It was a cute cake. I loved it. Then Pump It Up. It was fun, but VERY tiring. My goodness. Ahahaha. Then cake and ice cream and present time. I got a wallet and a bag and pajamas. Mom gave me a bag too. So now I have TWO black bags. Stan gave me a necklace. I gotta take it back to Shane Co. though b/c a diamond already fell off. It's really pretty. I love it. So then we're at the hotel in the jacuzzi. I won't go in to details but it was amazing. Then we snuggled and fell asleep. Woke up at 5:30 for round 2. Then he left me around 7:10. I tried to fall back asleep but Stan texted me. And by the time he was in formations I was s'posed to be getting up. So I didn't get that much sleep.

Work I fucked up. Ehh. I'm over the rink, def not going back next season. I'm looking really hard for something else though. I will find something. I know I will.

Today.. isn't the best actual birthday. All I wanted to do was sleep in. But couldn't. I'm not doing shit else today for anybody. I'm feeling kinna fuck the world. Jess canceled our lunch. So now I'm really stuck in the house. I wanted to go down and get my check from the rink, but since I'm not dressed and prolly won't be getting dressed for awhile, who the hell cares ? I'm so.. not feeling happy. My boyfriend woke me up this morning as usual and didn't say happy birthday. Couldn't sleep in. My so called best friend isn't really living up to that title. So yea. I really don't care a/b today right now. Maybe it'll get better.
-Today didn't get better. I really don't know why nobody made my day. It sucked. Seriously. I did nothing. Got nothing. People suck. So yea. Thanks to the world for making my day such a fuckin' shitty one.

2m I'm s'posed to be with the girls. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I'm not feelin' too hot right now to even think a/b it. I do know that I gotta spend some time w/ Fave b/c we have that appt to take care of. I gotta be up early again 2m. And then I work on Wednesday. So I won't get to sleep in until Thursday, if that. And Friday is Christmas. I'm not gonna get anything that I ask for, so why bother there ? My highlight is gonna come from the trip to the snow with my boyfriend. Even though we're not gonna stay there. Gonna drive up there, do nothing, drive back, sleep at my house. I gotta call that day in I guess.

I hate being down, but that's how I feel. I hate it, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment