Thursday, December 24

Tis the season

I wish it was though. I'm not in the Christmas spirit at all. I realized a while ago that Christmas wasn't gonna be the same. I think my last real Christmas was when I got my PS2. When mom used to give me and Joi two big red bins FULL of presents. And our main present would be on the outside of our bins. I don't remember when that was or how old I was, but that was the last real Christmas that I can remember. Now Christmas is different. Nobody is together. Nobody brings out the spirit. We don't even put out our fake Christmas tree. I should get up and do something today, but there isn't anything. I'm just so bummed that I'm gonna be home by myself for the next two days doing nothing. :(

I need to google where the closet Shane Co is b/c a diamond fell off the necklace Stan gave me and it needs to be replaced. Ugh. I should just make him take it back.

I'm hungry. But we have nothing real to eat. Maybe I'll order some Chinese. I haven't had that in awhile. Hmm..

1 comment:

  1. doesnt feel like christmas to me either, even after all the shoppin and lookin at all the presents under the tree. maybe tomorrow will be better.

    but get in the spirit! get the family together! don't wait around for it to come to you :)

    ReplyDelete