Monday, January 4

Ehh...

So, I wanna blog a/b my trip with Stan and his fam to Tahoe but I really don't wanna get in to it. I had a lot of fun. But then Stan's mom ruined it by cussing him out (I think) a/b how we acted. I didn't want to hear the story, so I really don't know what happened. I just know that she wasn't happy with our behavior. What the hell ever though. I drove a snow mobile ! That was prolly the highlight of my trip. I wanted to go snow tubing since that was what Stan was s'posed to do for me for his xmas gift. We went to the place twice and they were closed and I got SERIOUSLY bummed out. I wanted to just go home and cry. We went to the arcade both of those times since there wasn't anything else the both of us could do. I left with a pretty cool chicken hat and some giant inflatable handcuffs. I think Stan's mom is upset b/c I wasn't social. It's hard for me to be social in an environment where everybody around you is speaking Russian and you don't understand enough to even jump into the conversation. And when they put me on the spot to speak Russian that made me REALLY uncomfortable so I kinna just shut down at that point. I'd like to turn the tables on her and let her see what it's like. But she'll find out soon enough. Ohh, I almost forgot a/b Russian Christmas. I got a giraffe print Dooney and Burke purse ! It's soo amazing. Thank you Bunny. I love it. Our trip home was rocky. I fell asleep. And I woke up and he told me how he fell asleep at the wheel, and this my nose started bleeding. Then I felt shitty. Just shitty. We got home and I thought I was gonna die. Just soo lightheaded. Then the next day we woke up and ate @ Millbrae Pancake House, and I had the most amazing waffle. Yummy. Then he had to meet up with his real estate man. (The offer he put in for the condo was accepted; I gotta get ready to decorate it up !) Then me and him headed to the movies to watch Sherlock Holmes. It was his movie, and I was okay with it. Next weekend it's gonna be Alvin and the Chipmunks though. Ahahah. Then we went to watch Ovo. It was so amazing. The people are soo talented. The rope couple and the trampoline dudes were my favorites. I wanna see alla other Cirque de Soilel performances now. Then we went to Banana Island for Thai food. Back to his house so I can transfer alla my stuff from his car to mine, and then leave. His mom ruined our moment. I think she has a thing against me. Hmph, oh well.

So.. I have a job interview 2m. I think it's a scam thing for the knives that Katy did a while back. I'm wondering if I should even go to it. I also need to go to the rink and see what's happening down there a/b money for me and Stan's Valnnersary gift. My aunt's site has a pretty good deal. But I just realized that it doesn't even include tickets. Hmm. Maybe I should just do one day ? I was doing two, but what's the point ? Well, maybe if I do two he'll handle everything else ? Idk what he's even thinking of. Or if he's even thought of anything. I gotta talk to him this weekend and see. Sooo.. what else is there ? I'm gonna go apply to a few places 2m at Stonestown. I'm gonna call Katt and see if she wants to tag along. I miss her.

I have three weeks until school starts and I have NO idea what to do with myself. Like none. I need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment