Saturday, December 19

Finally.

Today is the day of my paaaaaaaaaaaartaaaayyyyy. Finally ! I'm soo happy. I get to figure out what the hell Stan got me. I'm so anxious. I gotta shower and get ready for my long ass day. I need Stan to go to Baskin Robin's and see if we can pick up the cake after Chilli's since it's ice cream cake and I don't want it to melt. That's just gonna be a bit outta the way, but there is an exit over there. I also gotta pack for tonight and work 2m. I think it SUCKS that I have to open the day after my party, but whatever. They better not expect me to work Monday either. I'm giving up on a few people even coming today for my party. That works better for me. I wish I would've gotten a smaller cake though. More of my familia should come, but ehh. I'm seriously excited. I can't wait until I'm there tonight. When alla eyes are on me. Yay. I'll be reposting as soon as I figure out the gift. Shower time ! Well, after Teen Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment